Women who have become disappointed in the eyelash growth products that they are currently using are always on the lookout for newly released products that may prove more helpful. One such product that has been getting a lot of buzz among beauty experts and cosmetics bloggers is Nutra luxe Lash MD.
For Nutra luxe Lash MD to be touted for lower lash use already indicates that it is a safe product to use. It is also recommended for use on the eyebrows as well.
Nutraluxe Lash MD’s Ingredients
Nutraluxe Lash MD’s ingredients are a combination of synthetic compounds and herbal extracts. The complete list of ingredients are as follows:
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans,
- Sodium Hyaluronate, Water,
- Panthenol or Vitamin B5,
- Grape seed extract,
- Panax Ginseng Root extract,
- Yeast extract,
- sodium lactate,
- Chamomila Recutita flower extract,
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4,
- Niacinamide or Vitamin B3,
- Bearberry Leaf extract,
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A),
- Polysorbate 20,
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E),
- Hydroxyethylcellulose, and
Sadly, the manufacturer does not list down the functions of these ingredients, so you will need to do further research to determine if they will cause any untoward side effects.
Using Nutralux Lash
How do you apply Nutraluxe Lash MD? Manufacturer’s instructions are as follows…
- Remove all makeup with a cleanser and eyelash makeup remover.
- Wash your face and eye area thoroughly with mild soap and warm water. Pat your skin dry.
- Apply the serum as you would liquid eyeliner. Dip the supplied applicator into the serum. With one stroke, draw a line at the base of the upper and lower eyelashes.
- Do not re-dip the brush into the solution. There is already enough serum on the brush for both eyes.
- Be careful not to apply the serum very close to the edge of the eyelid and don’t get too much of the product into the eyes.
- Immediately flush out your eyes with cold water if it gets into the eyes.
These last two instructions are already indicative of the fact that Nutraluxe Lash MD can cause eye irritation. Women who have tried out the product observed that their eyes become bloodshot after application.
How long does it take before you see any changes in your eyelashes? While the manufacturers claim that results are expected within 4 to 8 weeks of regular use, women who have used Nutraluxe Lash MD reported results after 8 weeks. Another problem with the product is that it is priced cheaply at $58 a tube as of this writing in Amazon.com. Certainly, this is pretty affordable and a compromise for a product that takes too long to produce the desired results.
If you have the money and are very patient, you can try out Nutraluxe Lash MD. However, if you are looking for cheaper products that do work faster, it is advisable to skip this particular product entirely.
An Alternative Choice (Preferred): Idol Lash
Women love natural lash lengtheners because they can help eliminate the need to put on makeup altogether. Eyelash growth and thickener products help women look like they’re wearing eye makeup even when they aren’t. This is according to CNN News.
It Is Recommended To Buy in Their Official Website CLICK HERE
Nutraluxe Lash MD Reviews of Customers
And finally, here are some of the things that the actual users of Nutraluxe Lash MD have to say:
Great Product!! Really works!!
Great Product!! My lashes look amazing! I highly recommend this product! I have tried many brands of lash enhancers and this one a long with Li Lash are the two I feel work the best.
Published 10 months ago by Beth H. Porter
….My friend uses once every day or every other day and is still happy and looking great after 10+ months using this product. I figure I’ll be able to back down to every other day during month four, if not sooner. Very happy with the results! By L. Ferguson “WineChick” (Orlando, FL)