It is the frustration of many women all over the world to wake up in the morning and look at themselves in the mirror, only to behold their ugly, short and stubby eyelashes. Out of frustration, some ladies would even tug at their lashes, thinking that maybe a millimeter or two has been stuck inside the follicle and only needs to be freed with a quick pull.
You will be probably surprised to learn that some of the famous women you admire have experienced having short and stubby eyelashes too. However, they learned the techniques by which they can make their eyelashes look much longer than its normal length from the leading beauty experts in the world.
Here are the techniques for lengthening short, stubby eyelashes…
1. Before you even apply mascara, always start by curling your eyelashes with an eyelash curler. You see, most eyelashes will just grow straight forward while others will grow in different direction. Curling makes your eyelashes sweep tantalizingly upward so that it looks longer. It is recommended that you curl your lashes once at the base and at the middle to give it a naturally curly appearance.
2. Don’t just stick with the mascara wands that come with the product that you have bought. Instead, it is more advisable to buy mascara wands of different sizes from your local beauty. Small mascara wands are primarily used for increasing the length of eyelashes. The much smaller wands causes the lashes to move outwards so that it creates the illusion of a lengthening fringe.
3. When you are going to buy a mascara, it is best to buy a product that is specific for short eyelashes. Good examples of these products are Avon SuperMagnify Mascara and Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara. These mascaras contain tiny fibers which, when added to the eyelashes, makes the lashes appear longer. Thankfully, these products contain the proper sized mascara brushes.
4. During special occasions like parties or glamorous events, you can opt to use false eyelashes. There are two types of false eyelashes, namely individual and strip eyelashes. For short and stubby eyelashes, it is best to use individual false eyelashes because it will give a more natural look. To apply, you dip the eyelashes in a special adhesive, apply them to your natural lashes and let it dry. Once dry, simply curl up the lashes and apply mascara so that the natural and fake lashes will be blended well.
5. If you suspect that you have a medical condition that might be causing your eyelashes to grow short and stubby, consult with your ophthalmologist. You may need to make dietary adjustments, especially if your current diet is deficient in protein. Thyroid disorders may also cause eyelashes to grow short and/or to fall out. Aside from treatment of the underlying condition, he or she may prescribe Latisse. Take note, however, that a number of side effects have been observe with Latisse, so it is best to use the product as per the strict instructions of your physician.
Learn more techniques on how to increase the length of your short, stubby eyelashes today!
Do not take our word for it. A lot of people have checked out this exceptional eye lash growth serum and the testimonials it acquired have been literally impressive! It’s tested to raise lash thickness close to 82% in only 2-4 weeks. Idol Lash is the most recent invention in cosmetic development. It is the finest and very least aggravating lash stimulating and conditioning product available-safe for one of the most sensitive eyes. Take advantage of the FREE PACK Offer Immediately! It’s a must to hurry though, available while still in store.
It Is Recommended To Buy in Their Official Website